wget wget --recursive --no-clobber --page-requisites --convert-links --no-parent https://example.com/subfolder/
- recursive: download the entire Web site.
- no-clobber: don't overwrite any existing files (used in case the download is interrupted and resumed).
- page-requisites: get all the elements that compose the page (images, CSS and so on).
- convert-links: convert links so that they work locally, off-line.
- no-parent: don't follow links outside the directory tutorials/html/.
- domains website.org: don't follow links outside website.org.
- html-extension: save files with the .html extension.
- restrict-file-names=windows: modify filenames so that they will work in Windows as well.